Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Big Bad Week- Act I

I hope you'll enjoy an entire week of this blog devoted to the Big Bad Wolf, our Zeke Wolf. His comicbook series has always been a favorite of mine and it was about time to share some of his best stories with you.
We start with a sunday pages continuity from 1936, drawn by Al Taliaferro, courtesy of my friend Klaus Harms.
Enjoy!














Best,

Andrea

2 Comments:

Blogger Paco said...

AH! Awesome, I've read some of these stories when I was a kid in the Dutch 'Donald Duck' weekly comics and then I already noticed how well this was drawn and how much more true to the cartoons it was than all the other Big Bad Wolf and three little pigs comics. Lovely. Thanks for posting these, they're great and I'm looking forward to more.

8:08 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just found your blog. NICE Thanks for sharing charlie

8:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter