Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Friday, July 27, 2007

Mr.Duck Goes To Vacation!

My friend and the founder of this blog, Andrea Ippoliti alias Duck Dodgers is going to a looooong vacation! He's going to spend a month and a half without the internet connection and the access to his blog...



That means, he won't be here until mid-September, and I'll do my best to continue with this blog and entertain you during all that time. I've been posting here for almost a year, so this task won't be too difficult (though mr.Dodgers is absolutely irreplaceable).
Expect some new posts about Woody and Popeye DVD sets, as soon as I receive them. Also, if there's enough interest, I will prepare a complete index of all cartoons presented on this blog. Are there any suggestions regarding this? Should I make the list of cartoons in alphabetic order, or list sorted by studios and chronologically? It's a big project that might take some time, but I'm sure it will be of great help to all the visitors of this blog.

Anyway, good luck mr.Duck and let's hope that your vacation won't be anything like this...




















































Also I hope you won't have any trouble of this kind....












Don't miss my next post (this saturday or sunday). I'm going to talk about Bob Clampett's "worst" cartoon! It's going to be a lengthy defense of a cartoon that everybody loves to hate.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

Porky's Poor Fish?Sour Puss? Buckaroo Bugs? Hare Ribbin? Those are all the canidates I can think of, even tough some of these I love.

7:45 pm

 
Blogger Hammerson said...

You forgot to add "Pied Piper Porky". That one is also rather disliked by many. Anyway, you guessed it correctly, it's going to be one of the cartoons you mentioned. And it has something to do with fish :)

8:30 am

 
Blogger Kasey said...

Porky's Poor Fish? I don't think that's a bad one. Not great, but not terrible. As for Sour Puss, I've grown fond of that one, despite its lame ending. Can't wait for your "lenghty defense". :)

1:16 pm

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Hah hah!
Thanks a lot, Dragan!
And thanks for the terrific posts made in this period!

3:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter