Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

John K terrific post !


I want to redirect you all to this terrific post made by John K.
It is full of preview clips from his "Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoons" series.

http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2006/04/lost-episodes-of-ren-and-stimpy-sneak.html


Yours Truly,

Duck Dodgers

Blog Founder and Administrator

(Still here? Go to John K's blog, men!)

3 Comments:

Blogger ancient clown said...

Awesome site dude.
Taking me back down memory lane and showing me some new sights. Love the profile pic as well.
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown

4:45 pm

 
Blogger MC said...

That was some good stuff.

Ren and Stimpy... I have you both to thank for the widening of my cartoon palette as a child.

Good times, good times.

7:44 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Goog directory

Good Look

7:47 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter